Private Nursing Service, Inc.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Providing quality care by trained professionals for over 30 years.
St Louis Office: 314-544-2020
Farmington Office: 573-756-4504
Patton Office: 573-866-2530
Doniphan Office: 573-996-2012
CONSUMER DIRECTED SERVICES
This program allows a person with a disability or who cannot care for themselves to have a friend or family member help to care for them and get paid to do so. The program allows you to hire the personal care attendant that “you” choose to help you with your daily living. The personal care attendant that you hire would receive a weekly pay check from Private Nursing Service, Inc. There is ZERO expense to you as the Medicaid recipient. This program is only available to those who are receiving Missouri Medicaid; however anyone can apply for Missouri Medicaid to see if they qualify. The Consumer Directive Services (CDS) program is funded through Missouri Medicaid. Applying for Missouri Medicaid is an easy and free process, simply click on this link to apply today Healthcare.gov/
Consumer Directive Services (CDS) include:
- Personal care assistance – Bathing, grooming, dressing, personal hygiene.
- Toileting – Ostomy or catheter hygiene; bowel and/or bladder routine, general toileting activities.
- Health – Use of transfer devices/mobility issues/prostheses, passive range of motion, manual assistance with medications, treatments, cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Housekeeping – Cleaning, dusting, bed linens, laundry, trash.
- Meals – Meal preparation and /or assistance with eating, washing dishes.
- Transportation – Essential shopping/errands, medical appointments, school or employment.
Eligibility Requirement Guideline:
- Missouri Medicaid eligible/recipient
- Over 18 years of age
- Mentally capable of making health care decisions for yourself and overseeing an attendant for your health care needs.
Toll Free 1-800-246-6565